Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Summer Faithfuls

Sunglasses - Topshop (similar), Crop Top - Missguided, Skirt - Topshop, Sandals - River Island, Watch - Marc Jacobs (similar)

With a full time job starting in August, I am spending a lot of my last month of freedom on holiday as well as going to big events such as my graduation (I still can't believe I've actually managed to finish a degree in Chemistry!). Therefore I thought, why not blog my summer outfits?! I know I have been pretty crappy with posts lately but sometimes life just takes over! With both mine and my boyfriends graduations coming up, a holiday and a collaboration with Fat Face there should be a fair few new posts coming your way!

So here's to the first... I'm currently spending a couple of days in Mallorca with my dad and this was what I wore to dinner last night. Nothing crazy really, but an injection of colour (rarely seen in my wardrobe) makes this outfit a little different to my usual monochrome get ups. I've had this skirt for at least four years now which I realise isn't much use to you guys but this is an item that I get out every single summer - along with my havianas - and have certainly got my wear out of. Originally from Topshop I wish I bought it in more colours the first time round! I've linked a couple of similar ones - here, here and my personal favourite, here - and I can not stress enough how much of a summer wardrobe basic this kind of skirt is. Snap one up - you won't regret it!

My crop top is just a Missguided number and I'm sure will be worn countless times. My sandals are also a year or two old (sorry - I always find it so annoying when I read that on other blogs!) but are from River Island. I always find River Island quite hit and miss and tend to only buy things I see in magazines or in other people's blogs. Sometimes they do have some real gems though, like these glitzy things. Here are a couple of other bejewelled babes you might like - here, here and here.

How are you guys spending your summer? I hope you made the most of the UK heatwave we just had!



No comments:

Post a Comment